Mercedes

cayto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One more B&W picture! Hope you guys like it, and leave your comment ;)

$Mercedes.jpg

Visit my flickr and leave you comment :thumbup:

Flickr: cayto4's Photostream

Thanks for your comment Joshua. The car isn't mine, wish it was :mrgreen:

I took the picture in a wedding of my cousin, the car is awesome and I took the opportunity to make some pictures ;)

And the girl is in good shape ;) :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for your comment

Just the correct photo to convert to B&W :)

I love B&W, when i shot i'm always looking for photos that can result in good B&W :D

Glad that you guys like it too :thumbup:

Take a look at my flickr and leave your comment ;)

The car is beautiful, but the image does not do much for me. I find the background distracting and the colors of the car blend too much with the background. The image also lacks depth and looks flat. Perhaps shooting at an angle would have helped to give the car a look of depth.

I prefer car images that are a specific part of the car, and not the entire car. Find something about the car that grabs your attention and fill your frame with that special "something". Otherwise, it's just another photo of a car.

The car is beautiful, but the image does not do much for me. I find the background distracting and the colors of the car blend too much with the background. The image also lacks depth and looks flat. Perhaps shooting at an angle would have helped to give the car a look of depth.

I prefer car images that are a specific part of the car, and not the entire car. Find something about the car that grabs your attention and fill your frame with that special "something". Otherwise, it's just another photo of a car.

Thanks for your comment ;)

About the background, i don't agree. The car is a classic, and i think the background gives a soft look to the picture.

The purpose of the photo was even show the whole car, only showing a small part I think that i could not show all its beauty.

Great shot of a classic car. I do feel that if the background wasn't as dark it would make the car pop out more, making more of an impact to the viewer. :)

Thanks for your comment ;)

About the background, i don't agree. The car is a classic, and i think the background gives a soft look to the picture.

The purpose of the photo was even show the whole car, only showing a small part I think that i could not show all its beauty.

Yes, but we can't see the whole car in one shot anyway, here the front of the car is what you've concentrated on. I'm not saying your thinking or approach is wrong, but I agree that finding something essential to hone in on is a good method to produce a really interesting photo. What you have now is a good documentary photo of a nice old vintage car, nothing more and nothing less. Perhaps less would have been more here, or at least it would have given you another perspective to consider. Next time you have a chance like this, try both types of photo and compare your results.

Thank for your comments guys ;)

Fred Berg, but i have photos of a specific part of the car, the emblem of mercedes, from back, side, but i wasn't very satisfied with the results...

But i will try some PP in others photos and post here later :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back