Mercy Flight

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My poor Scanner is just about toast, I don't get much of the comminications anymore. Sadly I can not say I know what happened here or wether or not the individual survived but.

119658_022.jpg

See it bigger here

119658_023.jpg

See it bigger here

119658_024.jpg

See it bigger here

Also the photos them selves needed serious rescuing, I overexposed them seriously bad. Not sure what I did but they where just about white, almost like I was metering for 100 speed with 800 speed in the camera bad. They are not perfectly fixed but they are close enough to show.

Also sadly the last shot, the one of lift off was cut off as it was the last frame on the roll.

I have more of Mercy flight shots (different helo) our processing now too, We have had two Mercy flights in as many weeks.

Do you live by a mountain or something? I am guessing cause the guy or gal going into the helicopter looked like he or she was wrapped in a plastic orange/yellow tarp that they usually use and you said its the second flight. Climbing accident?

Do you live by a mountain or something? I am guessing cause the guy or gal going into the helicopter looked like he or she was wrapped in a plastic orange/yellow tarp that they usually use and you said its the second flight. Climbing accident?

We have a couple ski slopes still in opperation not too far from here, but there are no real Climbing mountains around here.

No this one was the first one, I don't have the shots from the second yet, the two events where unrelated, as I am fairly sure the latter one was a MVA.

My poor Scanner is just about toast so I don't hear much of the communications anymore.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back