Merry frickin Christmas :(

sosorry to hear it Scott. But I hope there will be a ray of happiness during x-mass for you :)

dude,

im soo sorry to hear that. this is why i leave NOTHING in my car. i hope your week gets better bro.

md

Oh Scott, that's AWFUL! It's horrible anytime, but near Christmas just makes it that much worse :hug:

That's horrible. What has this world become where people can't leave other people alone? It's bad enough that people are generally not nice during the christmas season but even worse when they pray on others. I'm sorry to hear about that Scott. :( :irked:

Tough break, mate. Sure is a bummer.
That is one of the reasons I live where I live. We have hardly any crime - quite often go out and don't lock the door. Had enough of crime when I lived in London.

We left the car keys in the driver door all through the night the other day. :oops:

Sorry to hear about that Scott. Makes you want to kill someone when it happens to you doesn't it? :?

I'm sorry!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: What goes around comes around...those pathetic crooks will get what is comin to em!

Sorry Scottie, sure thing the Grinch came by! Oh well... So sorry to hear about this!

That's too bad. I hope your insurance covers at least some of your losses.

Just before and after Xmas is always the worst for "petty" crime (theft). Tomorrow is five years to the day that my house got burgaled. Our one policeman turned up (on a bicycle!!!) 65 minutes after we reported it. Bloody theif could even have been in a different COUNTRY after all that time (my nearest international airport is only 45 minutes drive away)

mentos_007 said:
sosorry to hear it Scott. But I hope there will be a ray of happiness during x-mass for you :)

How typically sweet of Mentos

Sorry to hear about that Scott. I've had several cars broken into before. That's why I never have a decent stereo in a car. Can't have anything these days unless it's protect by firearm it seems.

John Orrell said:
That's too bad. I hope your insurance covers at least some of your losses.

Just before and after Xmas is always the worst for "petty" crime (theft). Tomorrow is five years to the day that my house got burgaled. Our one policeman turned up (on a bicycle!!!) 65 minutes after we reported it. Bloody theif could even have been in a different COUNTRY after all that time (my nearest international airport is only 45 minutes drive away)

The insurance will cover the glass but the presents don't amount to more than the deductable, the were more sentimental. My ex still takes the time to search for the perfect gifts for me and its that more than any monetary value that hurts.

And the New Bedford police showed up 4 hours after I called, and the amusing thing was they weren't there for me, they were looking for a stolen car. The officer was nice enough and filled out the paperwork and stuff but that still sucks. Thats why I don't believe its our right to own guns (legally registered and such) because the police don't protect anything. Police punish wrongdoers if they catch them and fill out paperwork. But unless someone is trying to kill you in front of the police station your life and property and unguarded.

On the bright side they only trashed my window. Some kids tried to steal my first Camaro and failing to figure out how to hotwire it they burned it. Insurance didn't cover that one. I so wanted them dead.

Well, live goes on, at least my camera wasn't in the car and I had just taken out $150 worth of CD's last wednesday.

Know how it feels Scotty .... the well thought out gifts are sentimental , I know .....

At the mo the loss of ya stuff stinks and grates on ya ..... ( I'm chokin on corn that went down the wrong way as I type , scuse meh ... killa-dinner corn at play grrrrr lol ) give it time and space and you'll be more philosophical about it all ( just talkin from experience ).

While we're on the subject of Xmas cheer , cops can suck a$$ sometimes eh !

Much as it sounds corny ( oops ... theres that damn corn again ) , think of what ya DO have ......more then the material things ya lost.
The fact that your ex takes time and thought to give you something special means more and speaks volumes .....then the actual gift she gave ya hon ! :hug:

Most reactions

Back