www.micahweber.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSCN1168.jpg

DSCN1162.jpg

DSCN1158.jpg

DSCN1175.jpg

white light is my LED keychain

I love those. Really unusual. I can't put my finger on what it is, but they're just not like anything I've seen before. Thumbs up!

I really like this concept, and these are pretty good. Your model seems very in control. I think you could do some really great things with this idea with some practice. Grood stuff.

ya i wanna try a bunch of other stuff, btw, im the model, i set the timer for each pic ;)

Cool concept.
i'd probably just find a better foreground than the parking lot, and lose that spotlight in the background.

keep in mind i was jus messin around, wasnt tryin to PROVIDE A PRESENTATION , jus seein the possibilities, DAMNIT.

lol

tek, those are pretty cool. did you hit it with a flash or is it just the long exposure?

I was reading through here and saw you posted this..
"keep in mind i was jus messin around, wasnt tryin to PROVIDE A PRESENTATION , jus seein the possibilities, DAMNIT."

Read what gets posted and learn from it. If you're testing the possibilities you shouldn't get too upset when somebody has a suggestion for an improvement.

chroix said:
tek, those are pretty cool. did you hit it with a flash or is it just the long exposure?

I was reading through here and saw you posted this..
"keep in mind i was jus messin around, wasnt tryin to PROVIDE A PRESENTATION , jus seein the possibilities, DAMNIT."

Read what gets posted and learn from it. If you're testing the possibilities you shouldn't get too upset when somebody has a suggestion for an improvement.

ya i know im kidding....

yea i hit the flash, and since the flash can only hit in the beginning of the exposure, i would back up after i saw the flash (for the one where i jumped).... i kinda wanna do this same type thing, but have a 2nd flash to hit, or even maybe 3 flashes.. thatd be kinda cool too, possibilities are endless

i've been doing some of that with some external strobes and flashes. You are right the possibilities are endless. I wonder if you used different colored lights how that would work.. i'm guessing you have a built in flash if it can only go at the beggining of the shot. if its external you can usually push a manual flash button on the flash itself or even where the trigger from the camera is push that manually.. a friend of mine has been using regular lights, even a flashlight rather than flashes so that he can do multiples without blowing things out.

i wasn't trying to give you a hard time about that one post, i just think negative responses to critiques can keep people from offering helpful advice and that is the best part of this place.

Most reactions

Back