What's new

Messing About with the Water

you should add some colors, its not very interesting that way.
 
Pretty cool! I like! Is this a real reflection? If yes, how did you manage that? Mine is far from being that perfect.
 
you should add some colors, its not very interesting that way.

I have done colour ones. I decided to go with this, a sort of "metallic" look.
It is interesting to me and quite a few others..

Thanks for the critique.
 
Pretty cool! I like! Is this a real reflection? If yes, how did you manage that? Mine is far from being that perfect.

No, I confess that the reflection is fakery!

I have seen, on a different forum, a fellow that gets the reflections AND colliding drops. Very impressive. I'm nowhere near his expertise in drops!

I'll keep trying, though. :)
 
did you add oils to the water, almost like there is a oily substance at the break of the reflection.
 
did you add oils to the water, almost like there is a oily substance at the break of the reflection.

Nope. It's just water dripped into a glass dish with some black & White material below and as a backdrop.

The "lines" and so on that you can see in the water are reflections of the fabric through the water.
 
I think the B&W is just fine, does make for a 'metallic' look. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom