40737016 1
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2014
- Messages
- 1,346
- Reaction score
- 1,142
- Location
- Sussex
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Saw this concept on YouTube and wanted to give it a go.
I cut out a few different inserts to fit over the front of a lens:
I forget which one did what effect but I really like the subject being in focus and the background getting distorted:
Notice how the bokeh in the background changed shape and the distortion has a definite has a horizontal direction.
This one had a F11 aperture in the lower pic. This really showed up the slot in the paper.
This one had F3 aperture. Really showed up the directional distortion and made it easy to manipulate the direction of the distortion.
This might be useful next time I am doing some landscape photos.
Interesting for a few hours.
CHEERS
JBO
I cut out a few different inserts to fit over the front of a lens:
I forget which one did what effect but I really like the subject being in focus and the background getting distorted:
Notice how the bokeh in the background changed shape and the distortion has a definite has a horizontal direction.
This one had a F11 aperture in the lower pic. This really showed up the slot in the paper.
This one had F3 aperture. Really showed up the directional distortion and made it easy to manipulate the direction of the distortion.
This might be useful next time I am doing some landscape photos.
Interesting for a few hours.
CHEERS
JBO