What's new

Messing with lighting CC pls

vivala1210

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
SGV, California
Messing around with homemade soft box.
3456814688_5578fddcc1.jpg
 
Touch more light on the tuning pegs, lose the capo and the pick(or move the capo to the fretboard), and work on the background to get rid of that diagonal line in the middle of the fretboard.

Try putting a piece of plexiglas under the guitar.. you can get a real nice shadowed reflection under it.

I like it.
 
It's a pretty nice look, but I agree with bdavison advice about the neck and the background line. You should post some pics of your DIY softbox. I'm always interested to see how people put together their shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom