TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
mona_2_by_grahamphisherdotcom-d5y6yc3.jpg

Model: Mona | Graham Phisher Photography

View Part 1 @ http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/people-photography/321009-met-her-house-party.html

Last edited:
Is there something going on with her foot, or is that actually her shoe? Man , I'm gettng old. I must be if I'm looking at her shoes :lol:

Is there something going on with her foot, or is that actually her shoe? Man , I'm gettng old. I must be if I'm looking at her shoes :lol:

whats wrong with u?!?!?!?

jk, yea thts her foot/heel, looks weird cus of DOF, thts what I get for my only lenses being a 35 n 50 :( the only good thing about the dof here it feels like it pulls attention to her face n other assets imo.

jk, yea thts her foot/heel, looks weird cus of DOF, thts what I get for my only lenses being a 35 n 50 :( the only good thing about the dof here it feels like it pulls attention to her face n other assets imo.

I was actually wondering about the foot in the forground. Her other foot looks like a rounded toe shoe, the foreground looks like a SCUBA flipper :lol: That was rude. :lol: Like I said...if I was 20 years younger, I wouldn't know she had feet. :drool:

I was actually wondering about the foot in the forground. Her other foot looks like a rounded toe shoe, the foreground looks like a SCUBA flipper :lol: That was rude. :lol: Like I said...if I was 20 years younger, I wouldn't know she had feet. :drool:

hehehehehe

yea thts what I was talking about, the foot in the foreground, I get what ur saying. ;)

She's a beaut. I think you've been rather heavy handed with the retouching though, the light and shadow on her skin looks a bit forced.

I believe the heavy retouching is a part of the style you prefer, Graham. It gives it a 1940s/50s pinup feel. I like it.
The problem with her front foot (??) is that it's so much closer to the camera than the rest of her and is accordingly distorted. There's probably a name for that kind of distortion but I'll be beggered if I know what it is!

How come I never got invited to that kind of house party when I was your age? :scratch: :scratch: ... It's too late now!

Most reactions

Back