Meta rant

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just want to rant about people ranting too much on TPF lately :p

Thats not a very long rant...I thought a rant was something of an unresearched onesided monologue, what you have here is a brief statement about rants and not a rant in itself. So you can imagine my disapointment in clicking this thread and not being treated to one of the long rants I've grown to enjoy on this forum.

:lol:

I said I want to rant. I never claimed I actually managed to ;)

Ach, always you and your time restraints, Alex. Pfff. When you announce a rant, a meta rant even, I want to be treated to one, and not to a statement which merely says would want to rant. Boy, what these folks on TPF think..................... :roll:

:lol:

That aint no rant - where is the unrestrained anger, the name calling, the illogical arguments, where is the naming and shaming?

you are missing so much -- and I want something to get my teeth into (only about 7 posts worth ;))

I do never show unrestrained anger ... except when it seems to be great fun to do so ;)

"Too much time", Daan?
I much doubt it, or his rant would have been a real a true rant. Five paragraphs at least, with examples and links to other members' posts and all! I think I should start a rant thread about members using up precious bandwidth in starting silly un-rant threads that they boastingly call "meta rant" (of all things!!! :roll: ) when they don't really POST anything rant-like. Just the desire to post something rant-like. Now what kind of rant is THAT, I ask you???

:biglaugh:

"Too much time", Daan?
I much doubt it, or his rant would have been a real a true rant. Five paragraphs at least, with examples and links to other members' posts and all! I think I should start a rant thread about members using up precious bandwidth in starting silly un-rant threads that they boastingly call "meta rant" (of all things!!! :roll: ) when they don't really POST anything rant-like. Just the desire to post something rant-like. Now what kind of rant is THAT, I ask you???

:biglaugh:

stop ranting, girl! :p

this is hopeless, he is not even unemployed yet and he allready has too much time on his hands ;)

well, i finally found a day which was not packed totally ;)

So?
You found a day that wasn't totally packed and you still did not manage to type out a PROPER rant-thread?

My-o-my.
Memory failures (see other thread), DESIRES-only to rant, but not ranting (here) ... where will all this end?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back