Metal Prints Arrived!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, as part of my learning the hard way I ordered some of the prints for my showing too late and they weren't here on time **sigh** they finally arrived yesterday!!
Posterjack's metal prints are on brushed metal so I wasn't sure how they would look but I'm quite pleased with most of the results and I learned what will look good and won't, there is no white, closest to white is the metal's grey.

The "brush" is linear and in some of them it's great but have to keep it in mind in the future since Purple Chaos (not shown since I couldn't get even a half decent pic of it) didn't turn out exactly how I wished, it's very linear like the first one posted here but it really took away from the image unfortunately. On the upside, they have an amazing depth to them!

Pictures of them do them no justice unfortunately, these must be viewed in person imho.

IMG_9680-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

This one is really cool since there was no pure white in it, the metal is about the perfect tone for the original.

IMG_9683-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_9687-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

A shame they were late, but they look good. I've not tried brushed metal, but that sounds perect for these scenes.

Thanks John, yeah I totally dropped the ball on these, I guarantee it will never happen again, it has been quite an embarrassment tbh, procrastination is one of my worst demons and for it to rear it's ugly head in public like this.... ugh!

The brushed metal is really cool, definitely not for everything imho, it's very linear like I mentioned but for some it's absolutely amazing with a delicious depth!

PR's my secret Santa this year and she's sending me #2. lol They all look great PR. Guess you better work on getting a showing in that other location now.

I've always wanted to get some metal printed up, these are fantastic!

Ron, noted ;)
Sean, thanks! Do it!!

I've always wondered how they would actually turn out...

PR's my secret Santa this year and she's sending me #2. lol They all look great PR. Guess you better work on getting a showing in that other location now.

You lucky dog you. :abnormal:

Most reactions

Back