metallica metallica metallica metallica

captain-spanky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.higg.co.uk
some re-he-he-heeeeally bad pics from Earls Court, London, UK on Saturday...

godsmack.JPG

godsmack

my_eyes_my_eyes.JPG

my eyes! my eyes!

10mins_to_go.JPG

10 mins to go...

good_evening_london.JPG

Hello London!!!

nowt_else.JPG

Nowt else matters...

I think metallica had some sort of anti photography suits on so they didn't show up on any pictures.. grrrrr :wink:
They banned 'professional' cameras so i couldn't take my eos and had to make do with my trusty car show digicam - hence the crappy quality and really far away shots...

Not sure what's worse. The pics or admitting that you acctually went to a metallica concert :p I used to like them but they never really changed their style. And Hetfield always finishes his lyric with ....eeeeeeeeya (grunt)
Seriously, it's a shame about the pics

(((((((((SCREAMS))))))))))))

I LOVE METALLICA!!!!!!

I grew up listening to metallica. It's unfortunate what they've reduced themselves to, IMO. I had really high hopes for St Anger, after hearing how they 'returned to their roots' with it, and true, it IS better than their last couple albums, but now I seriously doubt they'll ever return to the glory days of Master of Puppets. THAT was great metal. Metallica lost a lot of their touch when they gave up the big 7 and 9 minute songs to go 'radio' with 3 minute ditties. :bleah:

Metallica lost a lot of their touch when they gave up the big 7 and 9 minute songs to go 'radio' with 3 minute ditties. :bleah:

Don't be too hard on them for that one. Not that I'm a huge fan, but that trend probably came after a few horrible corporate type meetings that ended with "You wanna do some more editing, or you wanna lose airplay?" Not much choice in this pukey environment, if you want to be a working musician. I'm sure they blast it out in concert the way the songs were written.

Could be worse: they could have developed a dance routine. :D

terri said:
Could be worse: they could have developed a dance routine. :D
:D and started to sing their names. We've got a couple of overated garbage namely Craig David (craaaaaaaigg daaavid) and daniel beddingfield/beddingplant or whatever his name is, who do this.

A blast from the past, but, Journey used to be one of my favourite bands from the eighties. Steve Perry had/has one of the best voices that i've heard.

metallica is and will always be the gods of metal.

it goes

metallica....

everyone else.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back