ababysean
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2010
- Messages
- 1,965
- Reaction score
- 103
- Location
- Pensacola, FL
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Ok so I took a class in college a long time age, and we had hand held meters.
Should I get one?
I remember them being pretty inexpensive, I was a poor college student so I don't think it was that much.
Why would I need one if I am on A or S setting?
Is this for when I get brave and go to M?
Thanks in advance.
Should I get one?
I remember them being pretty inexpensive, I was a poor college student so I don't think it was that much.
Why would I need one if I am on A or S setting?
Is this for when I get brave and go to M?
Thanks in advance.