Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
30 minutes of lunchbreak at work left me with these:

metro-02.jpg

metro-03.jpg

personally i like the first one better, has better color and composition i think.

wow those are some killer shots. great work.

great work that shot is like from csi LOL

thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it.

one of the great things about a fisheye is that it's so wide you can include people in your shot who are standing only a meter away, so without them noticing. most people tend to look away or something when they notice they're being photographed. can't say i blame them though.

I'm really liking the colour of these pictures.

I'm just learning about photography, so please indulge my few questions.
I'm learning about white balance and light temperature. Did you do anything specific to the white balance to achieve this blue type of effect? Or is this just the standar colour in the metros.

If I am understanding my readings, if the proper temperature setting for this shot would be 5000k, putting your white balance to colder (say 3000k) would result in a bluer picture than normal, correct?

I'm really digging the grittyness of these pics

I shot these (in RAW) with the white balance set to auto, but changed it later in Photoshop to tungsten. After that I played with curves: add curves adjustment layer > give the Red & Green channels an S-shape, the Blue channel gets a turned around S-shape. Then add a bit more saturation, and that gave this result.

As for that second question: that is correct yes. You can compare best by adjusting the temperature bar in Photoshop in the first window you get when opening a RAW-picture.

Hope this helps, and thanks for the reply.

GOTTA LOVE THE FISHEYE SHOTS..Gotta get a fisheye

I love the first one. I could see it as album art or something, I love it

Most reactions

Back