What's new

Metro Train Makes 90° Turn

MyCameraEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
594
Reaction score
12
Location
Washington D.C. Metro Area
Other then using Photoshop CS2 to merge two different shots I took on two different days, at two different metro stations of two different trains, nothing else had been edited in this shot! enjoy.....

20051129130310_train%20makes%2090%c2%b0%20turn.jpg
 
nice shot. My only problem with it is that the top of the windows and the things on the celing don't match up....now that JM has taught me about the distort feature, you might want to give that a whirl and see if it will work.

It's a great shot(s) though, and a really clever idea!
 
I like... is another different point of view. Greetings from Spain.

Me gusta...es otro punto de vista diferente. Saludos desde España.
 
heck of an idea, its a cool pic, use the distort tool to line up the edges better and it will look great
 
I'm very familiar with the distort tool. I guess the idea was the just put em together with no editing. Thats what I did pretty much.

Scott

jocose said:
nice shot. My only problem with it is that the top of the windows and the things on the celing don't match up....now that JM has taught me about the distort feature, you might want to give that a whirl and see if it will work.

It's a great shot(s) though, and a really clever idea!
 
very cool idea! if you could blend them (someone mentioned it earlier) it'd look amazing! this is very good tho! love the concept!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom