What's new

Metro

Hate to be a smart ass (yeh right ;) ) but the word is 'plumb' which ain't no fruit.
Anyway...I like the pic but if it were mine I would crop in from top right to get rid of the building altogether and some sky to focus attention entirely on the train; which has, IMO, just the right amount of blur to make it one seamless entity. The colour version is the keeper I think as well.
Nice shot ! :D
 
JonK said:
Hate to be a smart ass (yeh right ;) ) but the word is 'plumb' which ain't no fruit.
Anyway...I like the pic but if it were mine I would crop in from top right to get rid of the building altogether and some sky to focus attention entirely on the train; which has, IMO, just the right amount of blur to make it one seamless entity. The colour version is the keeper I think as well.
Nice shot ! :D

Yea, I definitely should have known that one. My dad will not be happy.

Anyway, Thanks for the suggestion. Here it is, but I'm not sure if I like it this way or the original:

IMG_4270-crop.jpg
 
Well.....I have to say the yellow cone draws my eye too much...wish it were'nt there, but c'est la vie. You could PS it to death to get what ya want.
It's still a cool shot. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom