Mexico morning

These are all nice, but #1 has a fantastic moment. Look at the incredible coincidence of shapes as the man walks through all the triangles on sticks, carrying a triangle on a stick! I suggest a crop/edit on #1 to accentuate the man. The sunrise is a distraction here! :)

Very good shots, love the sky with silhouettes.

These are all nice, but #1 has a fantastic moment. Look at the incredible coincidence of shapes as the man walks through all the triangles on sticks, carrying a triangle on a stick! I suggest a crop/edit on #1 to accentuate the man. The sunrise is a distraction here! :)

It did cross my mind to crop into the man as the main focus. How much would you crop?

just beautiful

Looks like a beautiful morning! Interested to see a crop on the man with the stick.

Looks like a beautiful morning! Interested to see a crop on the man with the stick.

The stick is a rake. There is a large machine that rakes the beach, but the area between the palapas are raked by hand.

How is this crop?
120619_036Fuji_2cropped_smW.jpg

End of the day
120619_080Fuji_smW.jpg

It did cross my mind to crop into the man as the main focus. How much would you crop?
I tried a few crops. The one I liked best was cropped just below the horizon line. I also slightly increased the exposure and shadows which brought a little detail to the huts and showed the man's rake as orange. In the end, though, I preferred your original composition, so I didn't post my attempts.

Most reactions

Back