What's new

MEXICO

It makes sense to me. You can tell the man is somewhat darker skinned, and Central American countries are known to be predominantly Catholic.

I think the background could be something a little more interesting, but I don't think it's a bad shot.
 
The cross hanging off the rearview mirror? That says Mexico to me.

I like the shot.
 
More DOF to get the rosary would have been nice
 
This is why I hate giving photos titles.
It works or it doesn't.

Photo titles are like explaining a joke.
If you need to explain it, then it probably isn't funny.
 
Man, I've been to just about every other country in the world... but somehow... never Mexico.

Is that what it's really like?
 
This is why I hate giving photos titles.
It works or it doesn't.

Photo titles are like explaining a joke.
If you need to explain it, then it probably isn't funny.

Not everyone has to get it. Although I'm sure anyone who's even moderately observant and taken a cab through the D.F. can relate.
 
Man, I've been to just about every other country in the world... but somehow... never Mexico.

Is that what it's really like?

In the city. The country is much nicer, but much more dangerous. If you want to see what Mexico DF looks like, watch the movie "man on fire". It was all filmed there. From down town to the hills, it's the real deal. Just less explosions and blood.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom