MIA: tobes and graig!

Wonderful to see your name again, Toby!

Osmer_Toby said:
hi all- what's new?

hmmmm.... how do ya put smilies in the message text? great, i'm confused already. plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.
How dare you stay away this long!! :wink: As you can see you have been greatly missed!

Osmer_Toby said:
hi all- what's new?

hmmmm.... how do ya put smilies in the message text? great, i'm confused already. plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

:hugs: :hug:: :hug:: :hugs: :mrgreen:

HI TOBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey...that stranger looks familiar... ;-)

He came back and went again :( Well anyways, sounds like hes doing great, so is he a professional photographer? if so it sounds good he is busy!

man, you guys are too awesome. makin it hard for me to stay in my nice little cave...
nah, arty, i'm not a professional, not by my definition anyway. what i am is just good enough to fool people into thinking they've got a print worth paying for. (ya, ya, i know, i ended a sentence with a preposition. it's something you'll have to deal with.)

Osmer_Toby said:
man, you guys are too awesome. makin it hard for me to stay in my nice little cave...
nah, arty, i'm not a professional, not by my definition anyway. what i am is just good enough to fool people into thinking they've got a print worth paying for. (ya, ya, i know, i ended a sentence with a preposition. it's something you'll have to deal with.)

You see, honey...this is why I've missed you. Cause no one else gives a crap about sentences ending with prepositions but YOU! :hug::

oriecat said:
I bet Shark does, isn't he the english teacher? :p And I've seen Manda get snarky over stuff like that too. ;)

heheh. snarky. i like that word:)

Most reactions

Back