Michelle 2 ;)

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know her hair is in her face - But that is just HER. YOu know. She likes it taht way. :lol:

michelle6.jpg

michelle7.jpg

michelleshadow.jpg

michellelaugh.jpg

michellemoon8.jpg

michellesilouette2.jpg

I felt obliged to click on this since I commented on the first set, and I'm glad I did! Number 3 is just awesome, and I really like the last one. She's posed perfectly so that you didn't get a sun flare, but still got the silhouetting and that little bit of light. Nice job, my first portraits pale in comparison to these! ;):thumbup:

awe, thanks. I think outdoor ones are MUCH easier. I'll never take another indoor picture again. :lol:

I made one with foam board and aluminum foil but I didn't take it to this location with me. Darnit!

I made one with foam board and aluminum foil but I didn't take it to this location with me. Darnit!

You can buy collapsable ones pretty cheap. I recommend the gold ones over silver.
If you do like silver, you can get a collapsable car windshield sun shade pretty cheap also.

Awesome - i'll try the gold and i never thought of the windsheild idea!

Definately like #5. I like the camera angle that you used on it. And catching the moon in the shot definately added to the shot. Great job.

Also #2 has nice lines, but the model looks like she is struggling with the sun in her eyes. Not real sure about her expression.

Definately like #5. I like the camera angle that you used on it. And catching the moon in the shot definately added to the shot. Great job.

Also #2 has nice lines, but the model looks like she is struggling with the sun in her eyes. Not real sure about her expression.

thanks. She has a thing for the moon. So that worked out perfect for us! And as for the expresion - she kinda likes to look a little mean. LOL I think she was kinda narrowing her eyes there. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back