D DGMPhotography Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 717 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2013 #1 Hey there! So I took some photos of this lighthouse when I was here last year, but now it's a year later. I think these are better. What do you think? Thanks!
Hey there! So I took some photos of this lighthouse when I was here last year, but now it's a year later. I think these are better. What do you think? Thanks!
D DGMPhotography Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 717 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump!
Shipman No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 173 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 10, 2013 #3 I like the first one much better, the second one does nothing for me.