What's new

Micro-Stock ??? <-- What is it exactly?

paulpippin29

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all... anyone doing this microstock buisness I keep running into? I've read that you can make some descent money from it. Anyone here doing it? If so, how does it work exactly? Is it a gimic of some sort?
 
it works by using the search function :D
 
im sorry but there are literally hundreds of topics about microstock on here.
And also it does work by using the search function. People search for images, if they find what they want they buy it.
 
No apology needed at all... I see what you mean. Definately ton's of topics on it, and I shouldn't have even posted this up, but, oh well, bad habit of mine by NOT using the search engine :)

No problem, no hard feelings, and again, no apology needed :)
 
Oh, just checked out your website man... really nice work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom