What's new

Middle Ground

TBaraki

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
718
Reaction score
4
Location
Edmonton, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
middleground.jpg


I'm approaching 21 and really starting to feel separation from my childhood. I still have a long long long way to go before I consider myself an adult, though. I think it's likely that many youth feel stranded between their childhood and their futures.
 
I really am not understanding your photos the least bit...
 
Are you playing with Sparklers? I like the look of this photo but I do not like the guy in the background....he takes away from the image your going for. (well thats what I think anyways)
 
Can't tell what you're doing, and without the artist statement, this photo misses the mark on its own. Technically speaking, I'll throw in with oldnavy, the guy(s) in the BG distract. The light on your face also seems a bit hard considering you're out of doors....
 
I like what you are trying to do, but it just seems to miss. Ditch the flash and use daylight, or at least two light sources to eliminate the harsh shadow on your chest.

You look awkwardly big in the picture given the perspective, which really helps convey your point. I hope you'll try something like this again.
 
one leg is bent while the other is straight - and the straight leg looks shorter than the bent.....either awkward or amusing, depending on who the viewer is haha.
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, has the acceptable school system stripped us of all abstract thinking? He is stuck between adulthood and childhood. The child (though hardly visible) contrasts with the (much clearer) adult at his right. This is what he is 'stuck' between, and this is what this photograph means to him. Who are you to say that man detracts?
 
Ladies and Gentlemen, has the acceptable school system stripped us of all abstract thinking? He is stuck between adulthood and childhood. The child (though hardly visible) contrasts with the (much clearer) adult at his right. This is what he is 'stuck' between, and this is what this photograph means to him. Who are you to say that man detracts?


I agree with William. I do like this photo. I cannot comment about the "technical" aspect of this but in a deeper spiritual out of the box aspect he has a cool meaning. I don't think that I would have gotten the meaning until he wrote it below his picture.

Looking at the picture I see.. a child to the left of him wearing a bike helmet.. in the shadows.. not very clear. I see TBARAKI in the middle and I see the adult male watching...
 
Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

That's actually not me in the photo but a friend of mine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom