SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Feb 5, 2008 #1 I didnt post these for a while, but I guess they sorta grew on me,...
IanRB TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 373 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County,California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2008 #2 The second one is really cool. Your pictures always seem to have unique colors to them. I'm curious, are you just changing the hue?
The second one is really cool. Your pictures always seem to have unique colors to them. I'm curious, are you just changing the hue?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Feb 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 nope, actually thats the one thing I almost never change...
Sirene TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 229 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2008 #4 2 is amazing !
J jshelto3 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Location Roanoke, Va Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 6, 2008 #5 2 is amazing. An incredible shot!
MyaLover TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2007 Messages 876 Reaction score 0 Location Here and There Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2008 #6 #1 creeps me out, when i saw it i looked in the car to see if anyone was in here. It looks like a stalker sitting at the end of the street. I like it! #2 ........... I have no words. It is fantastic. What were your settings do u remember because that is unbelievable
#1 creeps me out, when i saw it i looked in the car to see if anyone was in here. It looks like a stalker sitting at the end of the street. I like it! #2 ........... I have no words. It is fantastic. What were your settings do u remember because that is unbelievable
MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 6, 2008 #7 Both are great, but I love the sunset photo.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Feb 7, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thanks !! I dont actually remember the settings, it was a tight shot very narrow from in an alley...
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 7, 2008 #9 #1 for me, excellent shot :thumbup: