Midnight Funkk

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some pics that i took in the space of 30 mins. This could be the last batch before i go away to SE Asia to be sure to post many a comment! THANKS!

Jew-ZPlop1597-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1581-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1603-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1620-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1636-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1639-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1642-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1649-1.jpg

Jew-ZPlop1658-1.jpg

I am glad you think so. I am never too sure what to do with pics of public phones/hand dryers/toilets/sinks. I think they look almost cool on their own. or with some charming addition.

I personally like 3 and 8...

Yeah, number 2 is quite stunning. 9 is also really cool. Would be cooler in a multi-storey car park, no?

Yeah, 2's unearthly glow is what made me take that picture. I am not normally a fan of simple shots but the sun was crazy that day. It is on Arthur's Seat in edinburgh, btw.

scotland would appear to have many photo opportunities judging by the threads from all the other posters too. yeah it is almost certainly an unearthly glow on that hillside.

ps i like number 4 now!

Yeah, there appears to be a lot of landscape pics taken in Scotland.

I got really annoyed with 4 and 5 as the camera's OIS is really futile/fickle.

9, 8 and 7 are awesome. Not crazy about #3. All my attention goes to the end of the mic which kind- of puts off the rest of the picture, but great shots.

yeah, i wanted to evoke the importance of the aerial on the radio by making it very in-your-face. I am now beginning to be a total sucker for blue tinting. it makes urban pics look SO much better!

number 9 has slowly been annoying me because of it being squint. So i went on to Picasa and straightened it! YEY!

Jew-ZPlop1658-1-1.jpg

yeah, that does look a lot better. you are right in saying the urban pics look great with a blue tint. why are you going to asia?

I am going to teach some english and, of course, take gazillions of pictures!

I think i was mainly influenced by a poster on this forum who made a thread called 'going home' which had a blue tint theme throughout.

If 4 was a bit more focused, it would have been an interesting photo.
Better get a trip(mono)pod when shooting these midnight sessions :)

Most reactions

Back