What's new

Midnight Neon

Cool as ever!
Though, colourwise, of course it is HOT! :D
If only I could force myself to be out and about more at night.
But then there's NOTHING there. No lights. Nothing. Not where I live...
 
The Batman is always there
 
Nice shot.

For some reason when I look at this phto I wish there was someone smoking a sigarette and leaning on the trunk of that car, or against the wall next to the sign and the smoke catches the light as well.

Excellent capture though.
 
great shot there, though i would like to be able to see the rest of the car and not have it cropped so tight
 
Great shot. The mix of the colour with the old style car is really nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom