What's new

Midnight Solitude

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
was walking around in the fog handheld at iso3200 sorry about the weird effects, but it was really cool looking in person


20081128-IMG_0024.jpg
 
Isn't fog a wonderful element to be used in photography?
Problem is: I will never get it at night, since I'm always tucked up in bed at those hours :D.
 
I too have that grill in my back yard. Good shot, I like to go out walking in that towards spring. I am a night owl so to speak, and when the snow melts all day and then it cools off again we get lots of fog here, cant wait!
 
Just imagine when the next 1.6 crop camera has the same ISO sensitivity as the new 5d mk2. Then we can all shoot up to at least 6400 without any crazy noise!!! Woo hoo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom