What's new

Midnight

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_6022-Edit-Edit.jpg
 
Is this fantasy, b&w HDR ? I like the picture, the composition and tones of the b&w rendition, but it doesn't look to me like a photograph anymore. More like illustration from fantasy si-fi book. Can I use it as my comps wallpaper ?
 
Is this fantasy, b&w HDR ? I like the picture, the composition and tones of the b&w rendition, but it doesn't look to me like a photograph anymore. More like illustration from fantasy si-fi book. Can I use it as my comps wallpaper ?
Yes
 
Yes to everything ? :D Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Great Halloween shot! Not that it's Halloween anymore lol..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom