What's new

Midwest Drifting

12sndsgood

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
360
Location
indianapolis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I have started shooting for Drift Indy and getting coverage for the Midwest Drift Union. It's been a lot of fun getting to be out on the track and hang out with everyone, Round #1 took place in Indy last weekend and here are a couple photos from the event. Critique if you like, i'm always looking for ways of improving or things I may have not thought about.


1. This ones a bit underexposed. but like it. should probalby go back in and fix that.


MDU#1Indy-125 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

2.


MDU#1Indy-103 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

3.


MDU#1Indy-68 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

4.


MDU#1Indy-70 by Square1 photography, on Flickr

5.


MDU#1Indy-99 by Square1 photography, on Flickr


realise the ones i chose to throw up on here didn't have a ton of variety for you guys, sorry about that. and do see couple little spots that i need to go in and fix with clone.
 
I like them! I think I will like #1 alot if you correct the exposure, the timing in the shot is perfect.
 
Looking at the first one, I thought these were going to be mud drifting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom