What's new

Migraine

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
40
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just an idea I am playing with.

migrain1ks.jpg
 
Right on. Killer shot. ! You should make that your avatar.
 
You know that all us freaks are gonna like it :mrgreen:
That would be a cool av!
 
Uugh!
Makes me feel it all so well!
So NOT cool.
So conveying - and convincing. Argh. I can see the pain and feel the pain.
And I HATE to have a migraine! Ouch!
 
It's awesome...but shouldn't it Mygrain's av??
 
Thanks for the comments everyone!

Slickhare that is indeed me, but it looks nothing like me. Contrary to what the photo would lead you to belive I have hair, although short, and even a gotee. Come to think of it I also have eyebrows, lol.

LaFoto that is exactly what I was going for, I actually came up with the idea while I had a migraine the other day so I know all to well what they are like.

I think I will see how this looks as my avatar later on, Im definitely overdue for a new one :)

Thanks again everyone
 
I think the shot accurately portrays the pain and sometimes anguish of a migraine. good job!
 
mate, great picture .. do they allow you to have framed pic in your bedroom, there in the mental institution? :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom