What's new

Milky Way landscape and a day moon

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two images from last week. I was in northern Wisconsin on vacation with nice dark skies.

1. Milky Way landscape
-Shot with astro modified Nikon D610
-Nikon 20mm f/1.8 @ f/2.2
-sky was 10 images at 20 sec, ISO800, stacked to reduce noise.
-Foreground was one frame at ISO400, 30sec
-edited and blended in PS
Milky Way St Germaine 2022-101.webp


2. Day Moon
-Shot with Nikon D500, 200-500mm @500mm, f/6.3, ISO100

I've always been fascinated with seeing the moon during the day. I somehow always expect it to be the Death Star...
St Germaine 2022-143.webp
 
Gorgeous! Nice shooting!
 
Excellent!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom