Milky Way post process hamster wheel

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can't seem to stop tweaking these Milky Way photos. Hard to get this the way I envision it. It's starting to feel like work. Going to step away from these MW photos for a few days. Here is one last take on one of them. This is my current favorite.

Lit by SharonCat..., on Flickr

This is my favorite so far too! :encouragement:

Thanks. We’re you able to see it in the thread? It just shows as an X for me now. Not sure what happened.

Red x in the thread, but previews fine in my e-mail...maybe size?

It doesn't show up on here but goes to Flickr. They're all not bad, I mean none are bad, and some are better than others. I like the other one shot vertically better that looks like the milky way is coming up out of the light house (with clouds vertically too), I think that one's really cool.

I noticed the house seems to be leaning, and this one with trying to get a good bit in the frame seems to have chopped off the milky way going off to the right. Seems like it almost could've made for two pictures, or this might have better balance with the right side cropped some. Kind of a toss up sometimes, do you keep part of something that's cut off? or let it go and make the picture about the house/lighthouse and the vertical patch of the milky way.

It’s not showing up for me, but I love it! Very nice!

Most reactions

Back