Milky Way reflection

If you rotate it to the left it looks like a dark figure on the path to eternity.......or just a smudge. ;)

Looks pretty cool.

It looks like a beautiful, almost tonalist kind of painting. I think it's just wonderful, wouldn't change a thing!

It's pretty cool looking.

Thanks! Now to find a spot where I can get some real reflections...

If you rotate it to the left it looks like a dark figure on the path to eternity.......or just a smudge. ;)

Looks pretty cool.

I see that! Like a skinny Darth Vader lol.

It looks like a beautiful, almost tonalist kind of painting. I think it's just wonderful, wouldn't change a thing!

Thanks! I wish it were not a crop but it is and pretty noisy or I would or print it. Maybe a small one for my desk.

I’m putting this in the Just for Fun because I was just having some fun messing around with this photo by cropping out the lighthouse and adding a reflections. What do you think?

Milky Way dreamscape by SharonCat..., on Flickr
Just messing around and creating a beautiful image!

Thanks you’re very kind. I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t taken as a “real” image. I know there’s a lot of controversy about photos as documentation vs digital art. Not trying to fool or mislead anyone. My personal photography style is not always based in reality!

I love the reflection but I miss the lighthouse...I think it deserves to be reflected as well.

I love the reflection but I miss the lighthouse...I think it deserves to be reflected as well.

I tried that but it didn’t look very good. I may give it another go, especially with our current plans to stick close to home due to c19. I’ll be re-editing shots from years ago. You all may get sick of pics of my backyard and our 2 dogs.

Love the reflections. I was going to suggest to lighten up the land mass, but going on Flickr it looks brighter than the embed version. Looks great on Flickr.

very unique .. and that makes it very special

cabin fever post processing not quite old stuff

6058C9B6-F619-41FD-A36B-493117B37DBA.jpeg

Most reactions

Back