What's new

Milky way shot from the phone

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
4,355
Reaction score
3,194
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't taken any milky way photos this year, keep forgetting my Google Pixel 8 has astrophotography mode and so I gave it a try. Takes around 4 minutes to complete but what you get is a rather impressive photo from a phone. Even if I don't have a "real" camera anymore, I can see use my phone to capture good images when I feel like it.

Erwin-240810-89909.webp
 
Impressive shot from any device but especially so from a phone - nice!
 
Aliens? Shhhhhsh, we don't like the publicity.
Nice shot for an iPhone.
 
Impressive shot from any device but especially so from a phone - nice!

The quality may not be as good as a "real" camera with a bigger sensor but still impressive nonetheless.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom