What's new

Milky Way

Thank you all! I'm going out again tonight to hopefully get some shots of the meteor shower.
 
I want to try this out using a lower ISO and higher f/stop and see if it comes out the same. Great image!

You want to cut out more light by lowering the ISO 5 stops and using a smaller aperture? If you expose for an exponentially longer time, then yes that will work.
 
I'm not sure that D700 is really cutting it, you better send it to me so I can check it out for you :wink:

J/K, Awesome photo!
 
Thank you all! I'm going out again tonight to hopefully get some shots of the meteor shower.


How are you looking for meteor shots? Seriously cloudy here and looking like rain...joy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom