What's new

Mill Stream Gardens / CC?

molongneck

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 27, 2007
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Poplar Bluff, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just figured out how to post a full size pic, plus, I downloaded an editing program tonight. I would have bought a lottery ticket had I know I was going to have this much luck tonight!!!!! Any cc??

2545129039_9c14aa98ee_b.jpg
 
Thanks for posting, I have to be honest this one just doesn't do it for me, seems a bit boring.. But thats just my 2cents I think this would be great with less background and on a day when that river is flowing heavy...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom