Mills, Asylums, A Suit Factory, and Jesus Toast. Our 5th annual New years UE tri

LostInPa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As many of you know, i am a serial trespasser.
Here are a few pics from my recent trip out...

The Mills
We took a trip to 2 mills. One partly active, and one completely abandoned.
We drove by the first mill only to see an empty cop car parked inside the loading docks and the front door wide open. We decided to go to the other mill and come back later to see if the coast was clear. When we got back, the cop was gone and the door was shut. After hoping a barbed wire fence and finding our way inside, we noticed he was back. With more cops! Needless to say, they were no match for our mad uer skillz...

IMG_6491tif.jpg

IMG_6484tif.jpg

IMG_6482tif.jpg

IMG_6481tif.jpg

IMG_6479tif.jpg

IMG_6477tif.jpg

IMG_6476tif.jpg

IMG_6475tif.jpg

IMG_6473tif.jpg

The Suit Factory

After waiting at a holiday inn for our group of 9 to assemble, we walked to a factory that was once involved in the production of fine suits. There had to be hundreds of thousands of dollars of suits, trench coats, rain coats, and more inside...

IMG_6506tif.jpg

IMG_6505tif.jpg

IMG_6501tif.jpg

IMG_6500tif.jpg

IMG_6498tif.jpg

Snow, parks police, omh, and 93, oh my!
After the suit factory, we decided this asylum was probably our best bet with our large group. After spending hours or walking and waiting for noobs underground, we arrived high atop our target. We also hit a few other buildings...

IMG_6517tif.jpg

IMG_6513tif.jpg

IMG_6511tif.jpg

IMG_6510tif.jpg

Asylum Of Burnt Wards And Falls To Your Death
The next day, my buddy and i made our way to this asylum. Having been to the kirkbride before, i was amazed at the total devastation that has occurred since the 2 years i was there.
(Who's tracks in the snow were those behind admin?)

IMG_6529tif.jpg

IMG_6531tif.jpg

IMG_6536tif.jpg

IMG_6527tif.jpg

IMG_6525tif.jpg

IMG_6524tif.jpg

IMG_6522tif.jpg

Jesus Toast
IMG_6492tif.jpg

Happy New Year To All

#15 is my fave!!
Do you have a Jesus toaster? Thats hilarious!! :D

I'm so jealous of your opportunity and your guts!!

Great series and fun back story! I like 3 for irony and 10 for the detailed retro look.

Just think one day all traces of humanity could be cleaned from the Earth - a fresh slate, places like this somehow remind me that we are a blink in time... an infestation, just one big rock away from oblivion.

Thanks for your sharing your work and adventure.

-Shea

Many fine shots there!!! I have to say that 15 is my fave too!! Wow!

:O)

love them, did you turn on the machine in 8?!

nice work.. this is the most interesting set i have seen on here so far. with the story behind it and all..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back