What's new

Milwaukee Art Museum at Night C&C please

Krazy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pictures of the MAM. For some reason I am drawn to this building and a few others at night. This building is just interesting to photograph due to all the differences from all angles. I took these on a Nikon D3000, 100 iso, long exposure. I'm looking for help in producing better photos of buildings and landscapes. Like should I have moved over 5 feet, backed up some, longer/shorter exposure times.Thanks for your help (for a larger look you can check them out in my photo album in the members area)​
  1. Mikwaukee_Art_1_.jpg
  2. MAM.jpg
  3. Milwaukee.jpg
    Mikwaukee_Art.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like the 3rd one the most.
I love sky scapes and sky lines
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom