What's new

Mini-flood of rural images

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So after the "success" of my previous flood of outtakes, I give you yet another group of castaway images, these shot just a couple of days ago...
 
Last edited:
I was stationed in North Dakota (USAF) about 25 years ago, and these shots remind me of those days. Wouldn't want to live there (too cold for me), but it's a beautiful region of our country!

I really love these images. I looked back at you other post as well and those are just as awesome! I really like number 1 the most, but all are nice. I would however like to see number one with a little more brightness in the building. All the other shots have a "highlighted" section that pops out, and I think it would be worth it to try and brighten up the building just to review. Just a thought! These are nice!
 
Nice series!!!

I personally like the "Country road" shot. I think it is simple but with deep details of feeling and with great colors.
 
Thanks for looking and commenting, guys!

I was stationed in North Dakota (USAF) about 25 years ago, and these shots remind me of those days. Wouldn't want to live there (too cold for me), but it's a beautiful region of our country!

Chris. these images are from Manitoba. North Dakota is just across the border, although the climate here is probably much colder.

I really love these images. I looked back at you other post as well and those are just as awesome! I really like number 1 the most, but all are nice. I would however like to see number one with a little more brightness in the building. All the other shots have a "highlighted" section that pops out, and I think it would be worth it to try and brighten up the building just to review. Just a thought! These are nice!

I'm not much into post-processing, but photo #1 does have some heavy work done (maybe too heavy :)). Here is a lighter version, way closer to the original:
 
Last edited:
Great series. Sky is wonderful in all the shots. I particularly like #3 & #4.
 
Thanks for your kind comments, bullitt :)
 
What a nice series! Really enjoyed looking at that gorgeous scenery. 2 is my fave, followed by 5 and 4.
 
Nice shots, number 3 would look awesome in a well done B&W conversion..
 
Great series! I agree with Anty, I love the second shot.
 
Brilliant shots, I like all of them... I don't get to say that often
Thanks much. Like I said before, you should check this board more often, 'cause it's pretty apparent you're missing out on plenty of great shots :)

What a nice series! Really enjoyed looking at that gorgeous scenery. 2 is my fave, followed by 5 and 4.
Great series! I agree with Anty, I love the second shot.
Thanks, ladies. Don't you think photo number 2 is missing something (e.g., some black birds popping out of the field)?

Nice shots, number 3 would look awesome in a well done B&W conversion..
Thanks, Peter_pan... Feel free to do a B&W conversion and post it here; would love to see it, and I'm not good at it really.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom