miniature fireworks show :-D

john3eblover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
due to the extremely wet weather around here, we delayed our "fireworks show" until tonight. Nothing big or expensive, but pretty loud and bright. anyways it made for some interesting pictures. let me know if you like them. pretty much this is the first time i've tried to photograph fireworks

fireworks2.jpg

fireworks3.jpg

fireworks4.jpg

fireworks5.jpg

fireworks6.jpg

fireworks7.jpg

fireworks8.jpg

Your photos of your private little fireworks show me that the next time I'll get to see any fireworks around here (which will be in the earliest morning of the New Year, shortly after midnight), I must try to photograph them, too!!! That is a plan now.
All these are fun to look at, mostly so after others have shown their (equally well exposed) photos of the large, official, professional fireworks, while this one is so funny in its being so little.

Don't fred, John.
If I "judge" things from my point of view (which is the only one I have, mind) all I can say that even I, who I am a big "commentor", have grown a little tired of commenting because of the new enormity of this board. There are so many newcomers (all are welcome, of course) with new photos of all sorts of styles... I feel a certain "tiredness" inside me with regards to commenting. Maybe I am sharing this feeling with others and your photos only happen on this overall feeling that is in many?
I am sure that the no-reply situation a) isn't personal in any way and b) has nothing to do with the quality of your photos which are perfectly exposed and very crisp and also a little funny to look at (because your fireworks are so small :)).

ok... so now I know that I'm going to take photos during the new years eve too... a lot... those are soo cool that I'm looking forward to try :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back