Minimalist:The art of 'Less is More'

lamergod

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's my try on minimalism art after viewing some minimalism from a fellow member of another forum in my country Singapore.So I headed down to a reservoir in my country and tried some minimalism.

4099962178_7b83ea3d4a.jpg

Thanks for viewing!Please C&C!Gotta improve my works​

I like this. I feel so alone looking at this. Great shot.

This is fantastic. I love every aspect of it.

Very good. You sure you're new at this? :)
I'm not really new.I'm new to the forum.I started this lovely hobby around febuary of this year.My country's forum was starting to get sleazy with all the lingerie shoots and somehow,they don't really like to comment on my threads,each time I post pictures' there are no critiques so I found this lovely forum!Still getting used to the layout and all that.

This is fantastic. I love every aspect of it.

Thank you for your kind words!

Teach me :p Wonderful shot! What is minimalism? I'm sure I know, but I want to make sure ;)

Wow, I gotta know your PP!

There's nothing much to pp except for curves,de-saturation and cloning off the forest at the horizon,
In my country,there isn't any connection to the big oceans,so there isn't those kind of never ending horizons you see in countries that are next to a big ocean.

Teach me :p Wonderful shot! What is minimalism? I'm sure I know, but I want to make sure ;)

Minimalism is like isolating a subject,or looking for a series of same patterns.

Here's a series of minimalism that inspired me to do it * spore in minimalistic * - ClubSNAP Photography Forums

The last picture you see that is similar to mine,I posted on that forum for critique and he said he had one similar to mine that he had'nt processed yet :lol:

Most reactions

Back