Minneapolis Skyline Take 37 C&C appreciated

Stradawhovious

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, after the large number of folks that saw my last skyline attempt during the day said "Pfffffffffffffft...... That would be better at night!"

I decided to take them up on it.

Here are my feeble attempts. First with a nifty fifty, and the next to with a Rokinon 28mm.

C&C appreciated!

DSC_4938 by Stradawhovious, on Flickr

DSC_4948 color by Stradawhovious, on Flickr

DSC_4948 by Stradawhovious, on Flickr

I like #3. Something about the colours in 1 and 2 do not appeal to me. I'd love to see more sky in 1. Great shots though.

Nice!

I like #2 for the better space above the buildings. I just wish that utility truck wasn't there.

I love the b&w, but love the color more.

Thanks guys! I think my favorite is the B&W. I was kind of pissed that the utility truck was there at first, but I think it's kind of growing on me.

The good news is that this is less than 2 miles from my house, and very easily accessible. I will be hitting it at different times during the summer, and seeing what the bear can see. I' mlooking forward to some sunrise/sunset series.

like 2 and 3 more sky above the buildings the B&W could use some more contrast on the buildings IMO.

the B&W could use some more contrast on the buildings IMO.

Yeah, My PP skillz are horrible at best.

I'll get there eventually.... but right now I'm having more fun behaind a camera than I am in front of a computer. :lol:

I like all but #2 is the best because of more skyline. Nice LE shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back