uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 8, 2005 #1 I was up in the twin cities for a job interview and decided to make a day of it. These are a few of the somewhat decent ones. 1. 2. 3. 4.
I was up in the twin cities for a job interview and decided to make a day of it. These are a few of the somewhat decent ones. 1. 2. 3. 4.
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 8, 2005 #2 I like #2 & #3 :thumbup: I would like to see the very bottom of #3 cropped out. That right hand corner is just a little busy.
I like #2 & #3 :thumbup: I would like to see the very bottom of #3 cropped out. That right hand corner is just a little busy.
uberben TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2004 Messages 651 Reaction score 7 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 8, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Feel free to edit
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2005 #4 yeah, i really like these, they sure cram those skyscrapers in tight! My favorites are the first and last.
yeah, i really like these, they sure cram those skyscrapers in tight! My favorites are the first and last.
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 9, 2005 #5 JTHphoto said: they sure cram those skyscrapers in tight! Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing. Great shots. The last one is very cool.
JTHphoto said: they sure cram those skyscrapers in tight! Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing. Great shots. The last one is very cool.
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 9, 2005 #6 Great shots! I lived there for 14 years, it was fun to see the skyline. My favorite is the last
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #7 Cool shots! I love cityscapes like these. Nicely done.
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 9, 2005 #8 Ahh...I can't believe I missed these. Awesome shots...I really like 1 and 4...both being extremes on the color spectrum.
Ahh...I can't believe I missed these. Awesome shots...I really like 1 and 4...both being extremes on the color spectrum.