Minolta 370 Problem

reoterq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In the last roll I had developed, my pictures come out with the top half of the photo with 'perfect lighting', the bottom half 'so dark you can barely make out shapes'. Every picture in the roll is ruined. Thinking back, I know I've had this happen in the past, but due to short term mem loss, I can't remember if it has happened to consecutive rolls.

I suspect that the cause is operator error during film loading, but other possibilities could be bad film, broken camera, or some other contengency that I haven't thought of. I'm just an ameteur looking for some direction, so if you have an idea or have seen this before, I'd like to know what you know.

PS. Sorry, I don't have a website or I'd send a link to one of the affected pictures. If there's a way to attach a pic to a post (upload a photo), please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Stacy

Did you use flash? If so, you did not have your flash sync speed set to 1/60 second. You must use 1/60 sec or slower when using flash or only a portion of the neg will be properly exposed. If you did not use flash, you have a problem with the shutter curtain not opening completly.

Most reactions

Back