Minolta 5D, 7D

logikalone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well Ive officially fallen in love with my Minolta 70, and I absolutely love the lenses. So I was wondering if anyone out there has had first hand experience with the DSLR end of Minolta. I was also wondering if the new Sony DSLR use the same mount as the Minolta's. Im looking to sell my D70 with all the lenses so I can purchase one of these two and just wanna see what you guys think.

Sorry that I didn't see this before! I LOVE minolta gear, and as long as some company is supporting us Minolta shooters with quality gear, I will always shoot with it 100% As for the new Sony, yes, it uses the same mount and flash mount, and all that jazz. I have only heard good things about it so far, but until I shoot with it myself, I can't make a judgement. I currently shoot with a 7D as my primary, and am looking for something either as a backup, or to replace my 7D as primary, with it becoming the back-up.

The D70 to me has always had focusing issues, it's slow, and auto focus is never quite what minolta is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back