dobenja66
TPF Noob!
Hello fellow photogs,
I have had this excellent lens in my possession for 4 months. 3 of those months has been spent stored in my closet. The reason that I am selling it is because this lens does not take filters. This did not bother me at first, but I ended up realizing that I started taking mostly landscape photos with this lens and often had to use a nd filter. So after the first month I shelled out anoter $300 to get the Nikon one instead.
In short, this is brand new and a great lens for a Nikon camera, however this lens really sings when mounted on a full frame camera.
Asking price is $730 - comes with everything original and the box. It still has the 3 yr warranty and I will include the receipt.
Reply if interested
Reviews:
Ken Rockwell
BH Photo
Photos:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
I have had this excellent lens in my possession for 4 months. 3 of those months has been spent stored in my closet. The reason that I am selling it is because this lens does not take filters. This did not bother me at first, but I ended up realizing that I started taking mostly landscape photos with this lens and often had to use a nd filter. So after the first month I shelled out anoter $300 to get the Nikon one instead.
In short, this is brand new and a great lens for a Nikon camera, however this lens really sings when mounted on a full frame camera.
Asking price is $730 - comes with everything original and the box. It still has the 3 yr warranty and I will include the receipt.
Reply if interested
Reviews:
Ken Rockwell
BH Photo
Photos:
Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Last edited: