Mirna

some bounced fill flash would have really helped here.
the files are small, so working with them isn't exactly ideal, but I thought I would give it a go anyway while I have a few moments of free time this morning. (and because you have such a lovely subject)

was a little warm for me, so i made some adjustments to the WB.
View attachment 113225

also took a shot a cropping, just to see.
View attachment 113227
thanks for your time but...

I don't use flash.
I really wanted a warm image. You wouldn't believe how much I had to desaturate yellow and red tones already!
Oooooh...sorry then.
That's why I said "for me".
I'm always interested in how other people envision my shots.
The wife prefers a warmer tone than me as well so I'm used to hearing that. [emoji6]

You should totally start using flash. It's wonderful! You don't have to use a flash on every shot, but being at least somewhat profecient with one opens up shooting options you wouldn't otherwise have.

Oooooh...sorry then.
That's why I said "for me".
I'm always interested in how other people envision my shots.
The wife prefers a warmer tone than me as well so I'm used to hearing that. [emoji6]
no need to say sorry... we have a different taste and that's it :)

and yeah... I think it's maybe men-women- thing also...

and of course, your wife is right!

You should totally start using flash. It's wonderful! You don't have to use a flash on every shot, but being at least somewhat profecient with one opens up shooting options you wouldn't otherwise have.

I understand and maybe I'll give it a try someday when I have enough of money for a flash too ...but for now... nope...

Looks like 2 photos but its well lit and i like it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back