What's new

Misc. Grand Canyon

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
9,899
Reaction score
15
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some more pix from my Canyon weekend

#1

_MG_2557.jpg


#2

_MG_3041.jpg


#3

_MG_3098.jpg
 
Count me as a fan of #2. The "half tree" on the far right of the image is a bit distracting, but I can't see how you could make it disappear without altering your choice of cropping.

What a beautiful place, by the way. Very high on my wishlist.
 
Count me as a fan of #2. The "half tree" on the far right of the image is a bit distracting, but I can't see how you could make it disappear without altering your choice of cropping.

What a beautiful place, by the way. Very high on my wishlist.

Thanks, Federico. I have lived in Arizona for 9 years, but it has been more than 30years since I had been to the Canyon. The weather was terrible for 3 of our 4 days, but that made the light interesting. It is an amazing place. Yes, I wanted to get that tree outta there (and might try a little PS to see if I can make it happen), but this is the best I could do for the moment.

Ian
 
I like 2 and 3 the best. One thing you can count on at the GC is varying light conditions in short time periods.
 
I visited the Grand Canyon in 2005. I think that for the most part, photographs do not do it justice. It's quite the awe inspiring place! I think your second shot is terrific.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom