What's new

Misc.

mrspda

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently began dabbling in photography in my spare time. Here's a few random shots. CC welcome. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • $tayfs.webp
    $tayfs.webp
    561.4 KB · Views: 64
  • $water.webp
    $water.webp
    576.6 KB · Views: 69
  • $bee.webp
    $bee.webp
    146.9 KB · Views: 81
  • $tree.webp
    $tree.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
Like the two first one the best.
The macro shoot have the focus in the middle of the flower and the insekt is out of focus.
 
Thanks for the pointers, I'll def keep that in mind next time around!
 
Frequency - Interesting as in good or bad? Haha. I'll definitely continue! Tks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom