What's new

Miss Lacy

This is our new mare--Lacy. She is a registered paint. So far, a wonderful animal. Solid temperament. She is soooo patient. But she has a spirited side too, which is nice and challenging for my daughter. She is not home yet--I want her and my daughter to get to know each other before we move her. So, these shots were taken out in the pasture at the stable where we bought her. Their purpose is simply to record the new addition to our family. There are more photos of Lacy in the Pet Portrait thread, here.

Oh my....you've done it again
Made me Smile
Love both of them

Jenko - are you using any flash with this or plain natural light??
 
Jenko - are you using any flash with this or plain natural light??

Plain natural light, lol. I'm not sure how Lacy will react to flashes. I have not tried them yet. Normally, I don't use flash if the human is in proximity of the horse, regardless of its normal reaction to flash. They are just too large of an animal to take the risk.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom