Miss Lacy

jenko

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is our new mare--Lacy. She is a registered paint. So far, a wonderful animal. Solid temperament. She is soooo patient. But she has a spirited side too, which is nice and challenging for my daughter. She is not home yet--I want her and my daughter to get to know each other before we move her. So, these shots were taken out in the pasture at the stable where we bought her. Their purpose is simply to record the new addition to our family. There are more photos of Lacy in the Pet Portrait thread, here.

0lacy514-1a_zps4782af7f.jpg

0lcy514-3_zpsa2757a36.jpg

Still can't make myself not look at her hair....

Really nice, especially the second one. It looks like Lacy and your daughter are bonding quite well. Guess she'll be home in no time. :)

Absolutely beautiful photos.

Thank you!

makes me miss my registered mustang

Horse or car? :mrgreen:

Still can't make myself not look at her hair....

I'm sure she would appreciate that, given the hours she spends perfecting it, lol!

Really nice, especially the second one. It looks like Lacy and your daughter are bonding quite well. Guess she'll be home in no time. :)

Thanks! It'll be a few more weeks. Lacy rides a bit differently from what my daughter is used to--she's not a "reign" horse, but a "leg" horse. She steers with pressure and body movements. My daughter is getting the hang of it, though. They just need time to understand each other a little more!

horse. I do currently own a mustang car. no horses though.

Sounds like you have a thang for the stang.

I don't have much experience with mustangs (cars or horses). If I were to buy a horse for myself, I would get a Tennessee Walker. I used to have an appaloosa, but my spirit is not as strong as it used to be and I like my horses to feel and ride like a couch more or less, lol. That is also why I drive a Lexus and not a Mustang. :D

horse. I do currently own a mustang car. no horses though.

Sounds like you have a thang for the stang.

I don't have much experience with mustangs (cars or horses). If I were to buy a horse for myself, I would get a Tennessee Walker. I used to have an appaloosa, but my spirit is not as strong as it used to be and I like my horses to feel and ride like a couch more or less, lol. That is also why I drive a Lexus and not a Mustang. :D

I grew up on a horse ranch.
had a few walkers. Arabians. mustangs. quarterhorses. a Pinto, and almost a draft horse once.
good times.

had a few walkers. Arabians. mustangs. quarterhorses. a Pinto, and almost a draft horse once.
good times.

Sounds wonderful!

We do not live on a ranch. The farm is directly next door to us, though, which has been really nice for my daughter. I like that the horses give her a way to appreciate nature, the outdoors, fresh air, etc. They are pets but they are also teachers.

#2 should be hanging on a wall.. Excellent !!

Thanks, Virgil!

good times.

Sounds wonderful!

We do not live on a ranch. The farm is directly next door to us, though, which has been really nice for my daughter. I like that the horses give her a way to appreciate nature, the outdoors, fresh air, etc. They are pets but they are also teachers.

it was pretty neat. Mom rode in the local hunt club, and taught dressage. I had to learn to ride English before i was allowed to use a western saddle.
(my favorite was the Australian stock saddle though) we never used straight bar bits. mostly hackamore bridles and the occasional snaffle or pelham bit.
sorry sorry...off topic.

#2 for a wall in a frame for sure!

#2 is not only a wall hanger, it should also be considered for POM

This is our new mare--Lacy. She is a registered paint. So far, a wonderful animal. Solid temperament. She is soooo patient. But she has a spirited side too, which is nice and challenging for my daughter. She is not home yet--I want her and my daughter to get to know each other before we move her. So, these shots were taken out in the pasture at the stable where we bought her. Their purpose is simply to record the new addition to our family. There are more photos of Lacy in the Pet Portrait thread, here.

Oh my....you've done it again
Made me Smile
Love both of them

Most reactions

New Topics

Back